1) Reverse PoE Technology: 8 Port 10/100 Reverse PoE Switch which has latest generation of fast Ethernet Reverse PoE switching technology. It contains 7 x 10/100 Base T Reverse PoE Ports (RPoE) & 1 x 10/100 Base T Uplink PoE Out Port (24V).
2) Supports Auto-Negotiation: Each of the ports automatically detect whether connected network devices are running at 10Mbps or 100Mbps and half-duplex or full-duplex mode, and adjusts the speed and mode accordingly ensuring easy and hassle-free operation.
3) Supports Non-Blocking Wire Speed: The Switch forwards and receives traffic seamlessly with its non-blocking wire-speed. Every port of the Switch supports speeds up to 200Mbps in full-duplex mode simultaneously, providing full wire speed to connected devices and allowing you to run a high speed network smoothly.
4) Cascading Support: Switches can be Cascaded for more users per Building (Up to 1 Main + 3 Switches of NS-ER7-P1).
5) Port Base Isolation/Hardware VLAN: The feature of Port Isolation is implemented in this unit where in the Ethernet Data of the Uplink Port can be transferred to any of the Downlink ports but the individual Downlink ports cannot communicate with each other. Port Base Isolation Can be Enabled or Disable using DIP Switch.
6) Surge Protection: We provide 2500V Surge protection on each port to protect against high voltage surge on data ports or uplink port.
7) Over Voltage Protection: Over Voltage Protection is provided on each Data Port to eliminate damage due to connection of Higher Voltage (Higher than 24V DC , upto 50V DC). By mistake if user connect more then 24V PoE Injector then Switch will goes on power off mode and will start working again once this high voltage source is removed.
8) Over Current Protection: We have provided over current protection on each port to prevent damage to the switch in case of high current flowing due to any reason. This is provided using Resettable Fuse to facilitate easy maintenance and avoiding frequent change of blown fuse.